Friday Favorites Links (May 16):
1. This video will show you how I create hand lettering with kids art markers!
2. These felt tipped pens are a new favorite for monoline lettering! They write so boldly and the colors are so pretty.
3. This worksheet set can help create a 2nd lettering style to mix with a beautiful brush script. Block + Brush is a winning combo!
4. These hair ties. They are functional + cute (even on your wrist) and help keep my fine hair contained without pulling! An extra bonus is that they’re from another small business run by a mama running a business out of her home!
5. This Bible is one that I show on Instagram often and I always get a lot of questions about it (it also comes in an Indexed version but the one that I have is not). And this video will show you a bit more of an overview.
6. This nail polish top coat was a recommendation from one of you guys! And it’s amazing! You put it on over your nail polish and it makes it dry super quickly. I’ve been known to paint my nails right before filming and then put my memory card in and immediately mess up my nails. This stuff really works! In fact, maybe I’ll hop on Instagram next time I’m doing my nails and share it in real-time. Make sure to follow me over on Instagram and keep an eye out for that in my stories (which you can watch by clicking on the circle profile photo)!
I hope that was helpful and/or fun for you!
If you want to grab some printable hand lettering worksheets, use the code FAVORITETHINGS for 10% off of your order through Sunday, May 19. You can find my shop here!
If you would like to see more day to day fun and behind the scenes of running a YouTube Channel and Handlettering business, you can find more on Instagram stories here!