This April handlettering challenge was created to help you work with your new 1000+ Practice Words for Small Brush Pens Worksheets! Don’t have the worksheets?! Grab them here: 1000+ Practice Words for Small Brush Pens
So what exactly are the 1000+ Words Worksheets? Here are some details:
– 1000+ Practice Words broken up into categories & lettered in a simplified modern handlettering style.
– Files are PDF downloads to be printed at home (I recommend HP Premium Paper – it’s so smooth!).
– Lettering is sized to be used with a smaller style brush pen (see this video for some examples).
– Two files are included: 1 faded version to letter right onto & a darker version to use under tracing paper… you don’t need to use both. I just wanted to give you the option! There is also a bonus page of blank lined paper for freehand practice.
– Why 1000+ Words and not just 1000? Well, it’s REALLY hard to come up with a list of 1000 different words! Because of this, I kept adding more to make sure that I didn’t accidentally come up short at the final count, but I ended up being over. So… 1000+ seemed to cover all of my bases. 😉
Because I know that there are so many small sized brush pens, I filmed this quick video to show you a variety of them in use! Make sure to check it out if you’d like to see how the sizing compares with several popular small brush pens.
And if you’re still not sure, you can download a FREE sample page here to test out with your favorite brush pens!